Moving your Utah office to a new location can be a complex and time-consuming process, especially if you have a large office or company in Utah. Here are 10 things you need to know about accomplishing a commercial move:
1. Plan ahead: Moving an office requires careful planning and coordination. Start by creating a timeline and budget for your move and free estimate for your corporate office move. We can handle the logistics for you and make sure the move is efficient and quick.
2. Notify your clients and partners: Make sure to inform your clients and business partners about your move in advance so they can make any necessary arrangements. Make sure to provide your new office address and phone number.
3. Transfer utilities and services: Make sure to transfer your utilities and services, such as internet and phone, to your new location before the move.
4. Pack and label your items carefully: Proper packing and labeling can help ensure that your office belongings are protected during the move and that you can easily find everything once you’re settled in your new location. Our team of movers are trained to execute your office move quickly, while treating your office equipment and furniture with care.
5. Set up your new office space: Before the move, plan out the layout of your new office space and consider any necessary renovations or upgrades. Our movers will be able to use your layout to move your office while keeping boxes and furniture organized, to make for a smooth unpacking and set up process.
6. Update your business information: Make sure to update your business information, such as your address and phone number, on your website, social media, and any other online platforms.
7. Consider storage options: If you have a lot of items or need to temporarily store some items during the move, consider using a storage facility. Our movers can unload items at your new office and/or at a storage facility of your choice.
8. Disconnect and reconnect your office equipment: Disconnect and label your office equipment, such as computers and printers, before the move and make sure to properly reconnect everything once you’re settled in your new location.
9. Transfer your business licenses and permits: If you’re moving your business to a new city in Utah, you’ll need to transfer any necessary licenses and permits to your new location.
10. Don’t forget about your employees: Moving can be stressful for your employees, so make sure to communicate with them throughout the process and consider offering support to help them with the transition.
Moving your office around or to Utah can be a complex process, but with careful planning and coordination, we can work together to make the move smooth and successful.