Moving to Utah with kids is exciting for everyone but can also be a bit stressful. Our Utah movers are there to help and make the process as smooth as possible, but here is something you can do for your kids that will save your sanity. Moving day means everything is in an upheaval and belongings are going into boxes. This can be hard to explain to a small child and even harder to navigate if you don’t have at least the essentials handy. Keeping these items within arms reach while you move can save you a lot of headache as you navigate moving day, while keeping the kids happy and cared for. Use this checklist to create an essentials bag that our Utah movers leave out of the moving truck so that you can have it nearby.
- Kids toiletries like toothbrushes, kid shampoo, wipes, and diapers
- Medications-children’s pain reliever, allergy medicine, and bandages
- Extra diapers
- A first-aid kit for those booboos
- Clothing-include pajamas and an extra outfit or two
- Favorite toys
- Stuffed animals
- Extra bags for dirty diapers and messy clothes
- Juice and water
- Favorite snacks
- Sippy cups
- Extra Bottles
- Extra pacifiers
- Coloring books, iPad, and games
Our Utah movers can move anything! Except the kids of course. If you are moving to Utah and you have little ones to consider, this list is a huge help. Stay as organized as possible and have their favorite things ready to grab. You’ll be happy you took the extra time to prepare this and they’ll be happy too.